Laserfiche WebLink
<br />111 <br /> <br />The Counci I discussed putting a chain I ink fence along the North <br />end of the Hill view Ba II Park. Counc i I man Ke i th Brown made a mot ion <br />the City pay 60% of the cost of the fence, with the property owner <br />on the other side of the bal I park to pay 40%, and instal I a good <br />chain I ink fence. Seconded by Counci Iman Harold Loveland~ <br /> <br />I <br /> <br />Counci Iman Keith Brown made a motion the City buy a gun to <br />be used to assist in catching dogs in the City of Ammon. Seconded <br />by Councilman Harold Loveland. <br /> <br />Meeting adjourned at 10: 15 P.M. <br /> <br />Approved o/'-~/ /2.- /v~J <br /> <br />~ <br />City Cle . <br /> <br />an <br />~ <br />Ct: <br />........ <br />....... <br />:0 <br />co <br /> <br />Regular City Counci 1 Meeting held Apri I 12, 1965. <br /> <br />/ <br /> <br />Meeting cal led to order by Mayor Reed Molen at 8:00 P.M. Prayer <br />by Counci Iman Don Mi I ler. Minutes of meetings held February 8, <br />and March 22, 1965 were read and ~pproved. <br /> <br />I <br /> <br />City Engineer Don Ellsworth made a report on street repairs. <br />The City Counci I decided to advertise for bids for seal coati-ng, <br />to be pub I i shed Apr i I 25 and May 2 and 9th, 1965. <br /> <br />Mayor Reed Molen read a petition requesting the opening of the <br />alleyway between Sunnyside Road and 26th Street, signed by six <br />property owners. After a lengthy discussion about the road and <br />the d itch win i ch is a prob I em, it was tab I ed unt il next meet i ng. <br />Glen Southwick came in to complain about too many horses in <br />Ammon. <br /> <br />Officer Richard Ager asked the City for permission to buy two <br />new sirens for the pol ice cars, at a cost of $167.00 per unit. <br />Counci Iman Harold Loveland made a motion the City purchase <br />two new sirens at a cost of $167.00 each. Seconded by Counci Iman <br />Don Mi I ler and Motion Carried. <br /> <br />Counci Iman Keith Brown made a motion Councilman Harold Loveland <br />be authorized to go ahead and make arrangements with Ervin Hi I I of <br />Tandy & Wood Company for insurance on the City Bui Iding. Seconded <br />by Counc i Iman Doh Mi I ler and Motion carried. <br /> <br />I <br /> <br />Bui Iding a dog pound in the South East corner of the City <br />Bui Iding was approved by the City Counci I. Counci Iman Harold <br />Loveland made a motion the City proceed with finishing the room <br />in the corner of the City Bui Iding for a dog storage room and accept <br />Bi I I Dutson's bid of $250.00. Seconded by Councilman Keith Brown <br />and Motion carried. <br /> <br />A report on the budget for the first quarter of 1965 was pre-' <br />pared by Auditor Lloyd Tatum and presented to the City Counci I. <br /> <br />Claims were approved and signed. Meeting adjouraed at 11:00. <br /> <br />Those present at meeting were Mayor Molen, Harold Loveland, <br />Keith Brown and Don Mi I ler. Geo. Wehmann excused (out of town). <br /> <br />Approved o/'r,'1 ;;26 -~ S- <br /> <br />q~ <br />